Making a Reservation
1. For reservations, call 1-800-446-4010.
Have the following information ready:
a) Name of rental facility choice.
b) Dates you plan to reserve.
c) Number of adults and children in party.
2. Always verify property descriptions with the reservationist.
3. Property owners have top priority to their units.
4. An advance deposit (rental prepayment), equal to one night’s rental, must be received within ten (10) days of booking a unit in order to hold your reservation. Deposits may be in the form of personal checks, money orders, or cashier’s checks. For reservations made less than ten (10) days prior to arrival, a valid credit card must be used to hold the reservation. One (1)
night’s rental will be charged to your credit card at the time the reservation is made.
5. For your convenience, we accept cash, traveler’s checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or a personal check for rental payments. Please ask your reservationist for deposit and payment requirements. Credit cards cannot be accepted for monthly rentals.
6. South Carolina Accommodation taxes vary and are required on all rentals.
A $50 service charge applies for all returned checks
1. Check-in is after 4 PM. A valid major credit card or a $100 cash deposit will be required at check-in. This will serve as a Property Damage and/or Telephone Charge deposit.
2. At check-in, you will receive a set of keys, parking pass and directions to your rental property.
3. Please check to make sure everything is in order. If there are any problems, please notify us immediately before moving in.
4. Occupancy is limited to the number shown for each individual property and is strictly enforced.
5. Please check the refrigerator setting. We suggest setting the dial on the middle temperature for best results. Do not over load the refrigerator. Keep door closed for a minimum of 2-4 hours.
6. Sea Breeze Realty is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please safeguard your valuables.
7. Please do not rearrange furniture within your unit.
1. Check-out is before 11 AM on your departure date. Guest check-out duties should be completed and keys returned to
2. Before you leave:
a) Clean refrigerator of all food and wipe out
b) Empty all trash into outside containers
c) In summer, set thermostat to 70
degrees; in winter to 72 degrees.
Turn off all window units.
d) Lock all windows and doors.
3. Always report any problems to Sea Breeze Realty.
4. Sea Breeze Realty is not responsible for items left in rental properties. Items left or found in units may be returned to you upon request by a mail service. Mail fees plus a $10 handling charge will be applied to your credit card.
5. Sea Breeze Realty is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please safeguard your valuables.
Each property is equipped for housekeeping. Kitchens come stocked with cookware and dinnerware. You will need to bring all paper products, personal items, etc. Initial toilet tissue provided. These items are not provided by the owner and are not available through the rental agent. A $45, nonrefundable maid service fee will be charged for each property unless otherwise specified. This fee will include bed linens, towels and wash cloths.
No Smoking Units
Some properties are designated as nonsmoking. We cannot guarantee that the property will be smoke free. However, we will make every effort to respect this request. There will be a $250 charge for smoking in a non-smoking room
For daily and weekly reservations, your deposit will be refunded less $100 if cancellation is made at least 14 days prior to arrival. No deposit refunds will be made with less than 14 days notice. For monthly rentals, your $200 deposit will be refunded less $100 if cancellation is made at least 60 days prior to arrival. No deposit refunds will be made with less than 60 days notice.
Messages, Mail and Check Cashing
If you receive mail, we will hold it at the office for you to pick up. Please check with the office each day for messages. ONLY EMERGENCY MESSAGES WILL BE DELIVERED. Personal checks cannot be cashed at Sea Breeze Realty. Cash is not kept in the office.
Fax and copy machines are available for a small fee. Advice on local restaurants, fishing, shopping, etc., is available. Reservations for various entertainment venues can be made by our friendly front desk staff.
NOTE: This agency reserves the right to refund deposits, refuse rental or discontinue occupancy if, in the agent’s opinion, tenant is detrimental to the property.
Although every precaution has been taken, this brochure may contain errors. We reserve the right to make necessary corrections or changes.
We want your vacation to be carefree and memorable. Please read these terms and conditions, and make sure that everyone in your party is aware of the rules.
1. Property, Furnishings and Equipment: Each vacation home is privately owned. Each home has been furnished and equipped to meet basic vacation needs, but no two homes are the same. Sea Breeze Realty does not supply additional furnishings or equipment.
2. Liability for Damages: Aside from normal wear and tear, you will be responsible to pay the owner for any damages to the property or contents during your vacation residency. Please notify our office if you discover any item that needs the attention of our maintenance department.
3. Long Distance Phone Calls: Telephones are included in some vacation homes for your convenience. All long distance calls must be charged to your home phone, telephone credit card, or call collect. Please do not charge any calls to the owner.
4. Subleasing: The unit may not be reassigned or subleased without prior consent.
5. Entry: From time to time, it may be necessary to enter the home during reasonable hours for any purpose connected with repair, care, or management of the property.
6. Owner’s Closet: All locked closets are reserved for storage of the owner’s private property. Theseareas are absolutely not included in the rental.
7. Families Only: These vacation homes were designed for family use only. If a house party develops, all vacationers will be asked to leave immediately without refund. This is an important policy that is enforced without exception.
8. Repairs: Sea Breeze Realty cannot guarantee air conditioning, other appliances, Jacuzzis, or swimming pools. If you have a problem, we will do our best to have the malfunction repaired as soon as possible. There are no refunds in the event of their failure.
9. Pets: Sorry, no pets are allowed under any circumstances. Service animals are welcome.
10. Cancellations: For daily and weekly reservations, your deposit will be refunded less $100 if cancellation is made at least 14 days prior to arrival. No deposit refunds will be made with less than 14 days notice. For monthly rentals, your $200 deposit will be refunded less $100 if cancellation is made at least 60 days prior to arrival. No deposit refunds will be made with less than 60 days notice.
11. Termination of Rental: Violation of these conditions and rules may result in the termination of this agreement. Upon notice of termination, you will be asked to immediately check out, without refund. In the event the owner of the vacation home elects to remove his property from our management responsibility, we will provide comparable accommodations or provide a full refund.
12. Charcoal Grilling: Absolutely no charcoal grilling on porches or balconies. Use only areas that are designated for charcoal grilling.
13. Energy Conservation: The energy and natural resources that are saved today belong to you. Please turn off all lights, appliances, and televisions, and check to see that all water faucets are turned off when not in use.
14. Tentative Reservations: During your vacation, you may make plans to reserve the vacation home again for next year. Owners have top priority followed by this year’s renter. If you have not made a tentative reservation by checkout time, the home may be reserved by anyone on a first come, first served basis. To make a tentative reservation, come by our office during business hours Monday through Friday. A deposit must be paid in order to reserve a property.
15. Concealed weapons are not permitted on any property.
16. Campers and motor homes are not allowed to be hooked up to or used on any rental property. Also, parking spaces are not provided at any condominium for recreational vehicles including boats.
17. Keys: If keys are lost, not returned to our office when you leave, or are not returned in time for the next rental occupancy, you will be charged $50 for each key. Our lock smith will rekey the locks to the house or condo.
18. Fireworks: Discharge of fireworks is prohibited on property and as follows: (1) low water mark on all adjoining oceanic bodies, (2) center line of any street or thoroughfare that abuts subject pathway, and (3) any public land within 500 feet sharing a common boundary. Violators will be prosecuted.
19. Parking: A maximum of two parking passes will be issued per unit at check-in. Passes must be prominently displayed in the front windshield of your vehicle. Vehicles not displaying a pass will be wheel locked or towed at owner’s expense.