We want your vacation to be carefree
and memorable. Please read over these terms and conditions and make sure that everyone in
your party is aware of the rules.
Furnishings and Equipment. Each vacation home is privately owned. Each home has
been furnished and equipped to meet basic vacation needs, but no two homes are the same.
Sea Breeze Realty does not supply additional furnishings or equipment.
2. Liability for Damages. Aside
from normal wear and tear, you will be responsible to pay the owner for any damages to the
property or contents during your vacation residency. Please notify our office if you
discover any item that needs the attention of our maintenance department.
3. Long Distance Phone Calls. Telephones are included in some vacation homes for your convenience. All long distance
calls must be charged to your home phone, telephone credit card or call collect. Please
dont charge any calls to the owner.
4. Subleasing. This agreement may not be assigned
or subleased without prior consent.
5. Entry. From time to time it may be necessary to
enter the home during reasonable hours for any purpose connected with the repair, care or
management of the property.
6. Owners Closet. Any locked closets are
reserved for storage of the owners private property. These areas are absolutely not
included in this rental.
7. Families Only. These vacation homes were
designed for family use only. If a house party develops, all vacationers will be asked to
leave immediately without refund. This is an important policy that is enforced without
8. Repairs. Sea Breeze Realty cannot guarantee air
conditioning, other appliances, Jacuzzis or swimming pools. If you have a problem, we will
do our best to have the malfunction repaired as soon as possible. There are no refunds in
the event of their failure.
9. Pets. Sorry, pets are not allowed under any
circumstances. Service animals are welcome.
For daily and weekly reservations, your deposit will be refunded less $100 if cancellation is made at least 14 days prior to arrival.
No deposit refunds will be made with lesss than 14 days notice. For monthly rentals, your $200 deposit will be refunded less $100 if cancellation is made at least 60 days prior to arrival.
No deposit refunds will be made with less than 60 days notice
11. Termination of Rental. Violation of these
conditions and rules may result in the termination of this agreement. Upon notice of
termination, you will be asked to immediately check out, without refund. In the event that
the owner of the vacation home elects to remove his property from our management
responsibility, we will provide comparable accommodations or a full refund.
12. Charcoaling. Absolutely no charcoaling on
porches or balconies. Use only areas that are safe for charcoaling.
13. Energy Conservation. The energy and natural
resources that are saved today belong to you. Please turn off all lights, appliances and
televisions, and check to see that all water faucets are turned off when not in use.
14. Tentative Reservations. During your vacation,
you may make plans to reserve the vacation home again for next year. Owners have top
priority followed by this years renter. If you have not made a tentative reservation
by check out time, the home may be reserved by anyone on a first come first serve basis.
To make a tentative reservation, come by our office anytime Monday through Friday. A
deposit must be paid in order to reserve a property.
15. No concealed weapons are permitted on any
16. Campers and motorhomes are not allowed to be
hooked up to or used on any rental property. Also, there are no parking spaces provided at
any condominium for them or boats.
17. If keys are lost, not returned to our office
when you leave, or not returned in time for the next rental occupancy, you will be charged
$50.00. Our locksmith will rekey the locks to the house or condo.
18. Fireworks: Discharge of fireworks is prohibited on property and as ollows: (1) lowwater mark on all adjoining oceanic bodies, (2) center line of any street or throrghfare that abuts subject pathway, and (3) any public land within 500 feet sharing a common boundary. Violaters will be prosecuted
19. Parking: A maximum of two parking passes will be issued per unit at check-in. Passes must be prominently displayed in the front windshield of your vehicle. Vehicles not displaying a pass will be towed at owner's expense.
Back to the top